Pages

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Yay! chaos cultists!

Just gotten my first miniatures from the new chaos marine range =)
thanks to a bearded young gentleman and some good timing, as he was about to buy all three they had in stock. but he let me have a box as he was also looking at some other items. I thanked him muchly and now am looking forward to putting them together at some point soon... hoping to finish off the trolls I finally started painting last night.


also after random chatting and link sharing over skype with Jonah @MeanderingShade, I've been inspired by a pic of an Ork stompa made up and painted to look like a Pikachu...

click image to enlarge

and may soon be making a scavvy gang composed primarily of grots (painted alike to the above stompa, rosy cheeks and everything) with the slaver that comes in box used as a scaly and squigs as plague zombies. =)

Oh happy times they cometh!
Jess.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you managed to get some cultists, they're really nice miniatures...

    Looking forward to facing off against those Skavvies too.

    ReplyDelete

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated and I'll respond as soon as I can.



Also!!! remember to click the "subscribe by email" button below the comment box on any post if you wish to receive notification of any replies. =)