Digging out the old gang...

My old Van Saar Gang =)
Yes those are Escher models and two Mordian Iron Guard, I hope you aren't the type to be fussed with someone running alternate models to the norm. I wanted a motley crew of wild mostly 'femme fatale' gun slingers and technology bodgers/hackers...

I loved the 80's scifi/punky/2000AD style of the Escher miniatures, and the Butch uniform, attitude of the Mordians, so replaced the Escher leader (now converted into a Barbarian/fighter for use in roleplay "Link to Pic") with an Iron Guard sergeant with added flamer and added one with a lasgun in as a ganger.

Decided to get them out and touch up/neaten the old paintjobs and maybe get a few games played at some point...

Gang Leader, Heavy and a few Gangers

Juves And Gangers

In the last game I played with them one of the Juves earned the prefix "Pretty" to her name (according to that opponent it was Bianca...) as she was heavily mauled, losing a few fingers getting a leg damaged and becoming so hideously scarred she caused fear... I really want to find the old character sheet to re-hire her...

Comments

  1. My Goliaths are itching to make more of your gang as "pretty" as Bianca...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I'm thinking of mixing them up by adding some tau/kroot converted gangers in... or see if I have any other mutant/alien miniatures that fit in? either that or try and get the heavy with the plasma gun and run it like most others chose to as a a heavy plasma gun?

      Delete

Post a Comment