Pages

Friday, 3 October 2014

Necromunda (oh so close to starting it again)

So me and my friend Jonah (http://meanderingshade.blogspot.co.uk/) have joined up with a local venture White Knight Games. About Which Jonah has Written a much better detailed blog post than I feel I could so I'm lazily going to link to it here... (link!)
Hoping to get a Necromunda campaign running when the shop is ready (would have gone down this past thursday but apparently Jonah got a text saying next two weeks it won't be opening =( )
but I have finally gotten around to repainting (and converting a couple of more potential members of) my techy alien bounty hunter gang (as of yet no name) converted from bits of empire militia, imperial guard and tau/kroot bits I'm just running them straight as a Van Saar gang, currently comprised of the Leader (yellow trenchcoat wearing dude called Loki =P ) 2 heavies with heavy plasma guns and a lone ganger with a lasgun, but got all the models in the shot because I can!
the terrain is a piece Jonah has painted up for the club, I thought it made a better prop for set up than just plain old boring tabletop) Also I haven't forgotten about my gang of Dregs, just need to get a few more minis painted and be in the mood for running such craziness.


The Gang.


Hope all  are well, peace and things, Jess.

8 comments:

  1. Necromunda by far has to be my favourite game ever made. Did I read that right? you are running a gang of 4? Interesting set up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... to start with *fingers crossed* but!!! plasma! lots of plasma!
      1x leader with plasma gun and laspistol 2x heavies with heavy plasma guns and laspistols, 1 ganger with lasgun, I shall call him flak (aka meatshield =P )

      Delete
    2. Going to be hard for you to get credits as there's no gangers to work the territory, but should be nasty in game at least for a game or 2. Lotza battle reports needed.

      Delete
  2. Very cool idea, those conversions work brilliantly! Look forward to seeing more of this, any Necromunda is always good to se

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once the game gets going properly I hope to document what goes on (be a change from my current lazy posting once a few months to prove I'm alive?)

      Delete
    2. also cheers for the conversion compliment =)

      Delete
  3. Nice. They work really well as a group of models and the conversions are great also. I think you should carry a little of the yellow spot colour to the other models in the gang, perhaps as Tau style decorative lines, or iconography, but not too much yellow. I feel that the yellow works really well in setting off the purple and brown.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if I get to neatening them up I may add in yellow via hazard stripes and/or biohazard symbols or some other iconography? cheers =)

      Delete

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated and I'll respond as soon as I can.



Also!!! remember to click the "subscribe by email" button below the comment box on any post if you wish to receive notification of any replies. =)