Pages

Monday, 28 April 2014

gah... *flails* not so much burn out...

... as much as 'aaargh life stuff!"
Have wanted to get on with several projects but just not felt up to much, so my eldar languish for yet another touch of the brush... Over the past week I've managed to undercoat and rebase a terminator Librarian (and paint enchanted blue on the shoulder pads!!!) and paint the armour and gun red + blackwash a mantic deadzone orc...
As is sometimes said in step aerobics classes "feel the burn!" wish I bloody could... flat is freezing...

A random photo of the aforementioned cretins... Here's hoping from tomorrow evening some sense of productivity re-emerges!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated and I'll respond as soon as I can.



Also!!! remember to click the "subscribe by email" button below the comment box on any post if you wish to receive notification of any replies. =)