Pages

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

So... I keep undercoating things...

I may not have actually painted anything... but I have put together the night goblin spider riders, the giant thats been sat on the sprue for the past 3 years I've owned it and under coated the above and almost everything in my goblin army... as well as 45 empire handgunners, 35 empire spearmen, some cannon crew and a couple of old plastic wizards...
so atleast |I've got some prep work done if nothing else?...

I really need to sort some stuff out for ebay too... I own way too many spacemarines that much is for certain!

went over to Leeds earlier for a job interview, ended up picking up a few new chessex speckled dice from Travelling Man, so at least it wasn't a wasted journey =P

peace and hopefully a more interesting update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated and I'll respond as soon as I can.



Also!!! remember to click the "subscribe by email" button below the comment box on any post if you wish to receive notification of any replies. =)