Pages

Wednesday, 6 November 2013

been away too long! aaargh stuff!

Finally... making a start on miniature things again... had a couple of small games for the unfortunately failed to kick off escalation league using my chaos dwarfs... but other than that mostly been roleplaying in the vampire requiem in rome game, my mekhet egyptian scribe is doing well, and so far my germanic gangrel 'witch' is still alive, as well as discovering the horror that the 'North Man' can cause...

Anyway, back to miniatures, have just removed my stonehaven miniatures gnomes from
their packing, them being sat in their box since the posty delivered them.
And finally started organising the bits for my nightgoblin spider riders with bows...


 I decided that converting them into a seated pose was more effort than it's worth as I'm mostly just wanting these as a functional army and aren't overly on the extreme bothered about their aesthetics. So am standing them around the area the original forest goblins were, which is going to require shaving down the rear of the robes a little, but nothing too intense.

Really been wanting for the past couple of weeks to be getting on with things, but have had a lot of motivational issues.
current list of hopeful plans in order of priority...
1. PAINT SOMETHING!!! likely a couple of gnomes to get back into things, or perhaps get a couple of eldar done?
2. get the night goblin spider riders put together! possibly get the giant I've had in kit form since purchased ages ago put together and undercoated?
3. get back on with escalation league plans for empire... even if the league doesnt take off. It's a good way to organise units when painting.
4. keep bloody smiling! =D

Hope to post again with some more productive update! smiles and stuff, Jessica.

2 comments:

  1. I'm fighting hard to get my hobby motivation back.
    Hopefully we can either get the Escalation League back on track, or just get some skirmish gaming in soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. current thoughts... get gaming organised between those more interested in it + I am planning on working out a few 2nd edition 40k lists as you and I are actually into that.

      Delete

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated and I'll respond as soon as I can.



Also!!! remember to click the "subscribe by email" button below the comment box on any post if you wish to receive notification of any replies. =)