Pages

Wednesday, 21 August 2013

So... YouTube and Facebook... (and warhammer at the weekend)


So, I've taken to starting up a channel on youtube (Jessica Pink - Neon Pink Apokalypse) predominantly focussing on roleplaying, and now have a page on facebook (Neon Pink Apokalypse) where I share both my blogger and youtube content as well as other bloggers and youtubers content and other odds and bobs from around the internet.
During my bouts of activity I hope to provide interesting ideas, show off anything I think is cool I manage to do, and track my progress completing projects and playing games. looking forward to some warhammer this weekend =) probably going to be using my chaos dwarfs as we (me and my games group) restart the escalation league we started awhile back. first points bracket, 250 points =) hope people are having fun gaming =) - Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated and I'll respond as soon as I can.



Also!!! remember to click the "subscribe by email" button below the comment box on any post if you wish to receive notification of any replies. =)